WAYS TO MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE
New Scientist has identified six specific things you can do to make a stranger notice you and even fall in love with you:
- Let your body speak for you — Learn to use nonverbal body language to signal “I like you.” Do this by adopting an open posture (that is, don’t fold your arms) and mirroring the other person’s posture to signal affinity. Most of us don’t even realize we’re being mirrored, but when it happens, we think more kindly of that person.
- Experience fear together — When you meet a stranger in a dramatic setting in which you’re both aroused with a bit of fear, it can really kick-start a love affair. Like where? Take a roller coaster ride together or go to a movie theater and watch a suspense-filled thriller.
- Share a joke — Love and laughter go together. Sharing an experience that makes you both laugh creates feelings of closeness between strangers.
- Get the soundtrack right — If you want to turn a woman’s thoughts to love and sex, turn on the soft rock music. A study from North Adams State College in Massachusetts showed that women find men more attractive when they listen to soft rock, compared with listening to avant-garde jazz or no music.
- Love potion No. 9 — Sorry, there isn’t a magic potion you or your pretty stranger can take to make love bloom. But you may be surprised to learn that exercise — yeah, a hot, sweaty, out-of-breath workout — increases the levels of dopamine, which can simulate the euphoria of falling in love. Chocolate can do the same thing since it contains the love potion ingredient, a neurotransmitter called phenylethylamine or PEA.
- Gaze into her eyes — Eye contact really is so emotional and powerful that feelings of closeness and attraction skyrocket when we hold the gaze of another person. Why? It’s all in your head–literally, your brain. Staring into someone’s eyes lights up the brain regions that are associated with rewards.