LET IT RING
Your cell phone ringtone tells others a lot about your personality. Cell phone ringtones can be loud, obnoxious and very revealing. If you’ve never given it a thought, you might want to consider the message you’re sending before you let your phone ring at work or in a crowded atmosphere. Otherwise, people might get the wrong idea about you. So, what does your ringtone say about you?
- Vibrate — You are über-responsible and considerate, concerned above all else that your personal calls not bother anyone. Thank you.
- Standard ring — You’re showing your age and your inability to master technology. What? You don’t know how to change the ringtone?
- Classic rock song — When it comes to looking old, this isn’t much better than the standard ring that comes with the phone.
- “Jingle Bells” — If it’s December, you get points for being current with the season. If it’s June, you’re lazy and indolent.
- Disco beat — It makes you look as dated as those gold chains and that white suit hanging in the back of your closet.
- Hip-hop or R&B — You’re young, cool and enjoy annoying the old folks so you may delay answering your phone just to let that song annoy them a little longer.
- Classical music — You must be a genius.
- Country music — You’re as American as Mom and apple pie.
- Jazz — You’re independent and strong-willed.
- TV theme song — You didn’t graduate, did you?
- Animal noises — You think you’re hilarious. Others think you’re bothersome.
- Your own voice — You are so conceited and pompous.
- You change your ringtone a lot — You are fickle, capricious and undependable. Either that or you get bored easily.