- I’m not mad at you — Oh, yes she is. In reality, she does care, very much so. What you should do: Save yourself some time and headaches later on by calling her on her real feelings and discussing why she’s so angry.
- I don’t mind if you go to strip clubs with the boys — If this one sounds too good to be true, that’s because it is. What you should do: You’re probably better off just not going.
- I’m just not ready for a boyfriend right now — The truth is, if the woman is single and at all interested in you, she will certainly make the time to date you. It’s that simple. What you should do: Let it go. Don’t bother letting her know that you see through it. Take the easy way out by pretending you believe her for your own personal dignity, and just walk away.
- I don’t mind picking up the tab tonight. You always pay anyway — Although this lie doesn’t apply to all women, most still do expect men to pay for things, especially if the man asked them out in the first place. They will secretly think that the guy is cheap if he wriggles out of the bill on a regular basis. What you should do: In the early, critical dating stages, don’t risk looking cheap.
- You’re the best in bed — Face it, women tell guys whatever they think they want to hear, just to make them feel good about themselves. What you should do: You shouldn’t be asking her to rate her sexual experiences, period. That’s just in poor taste.