National Flirting Week — February 5-11. So, guys when are women really flirting?
- She’s starts flipping her hair, playing with her clothes or jewlery.
- If she laughs she thinks you’re cute of funny, (guffaws mean she wants to split.)
- If she moves her body a lot, she’s trying to get your attention.
And a few more…
- When girls don’t run as fast as they can
- When they don’t scream really loud
- When they linger even after the recess bell has rung
- When they blow kisses out the back window of the bus
- When they’re willing to make out through a chain link fenceHere are “ways to flirt” from Self magazine:
- Start with a type one glance. It’s a generalized introduction to your environment. You simply “scope out” the room until you see someone you like.
- Now that you’ve found him focus on him with a bout of type tow or “short, darting” glances in his general direction. Gradually work some smiles in.
- If you’re talking with a friend, stay animated. Primp a little. Touch your clothes even if they don’t adjusting. Toss your head back, run your fingers through your hair and do some hair flips!
- If he still doesn’t approach, “parade” past him on the way to the restroom or jukebox. On your way back to your chair; throw him a glance.
- Back at your seat, give him more direct stares. If there’s music, move your body to the beat. If that doesn’t get him, he’s probably married; Try another guy.