You can increase your popularity with the opposite sex by using the most effective ways of talking, according to psychiatrist Dr. Jack Chernus. He offers these tips on using your speech to enhance your sex appeal:
- Be direct and honest — Never fake an interest. Fake people are instantly recognized by others.
- Never have a superior attitude when approaching a person — If you communicate that you think you’re better, you’ll be rejected.
- Give sincere compliments — If you like the way a person looks, dresses or talks, say so.
- Learn to listen and respond to the person you want to attract — Some people ask a question, then jump in with another question or remark without waiting for the response.
- Think of the person as very special — Try to get the person to open up and talk about his or her life.
- Don’t underplay or overplay your remarks — Never say, “You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen!” Instead, make a simple straight statement such as “You look very attractive.”
- Don’t interrogate the person — If you want to find out something about him, be casual.
- Express your true feelings — People quickly sense dishonesty and are turned off by it.
i �rp`���11% said “nods his head in agreement.”
What’s missing most from your relationship?
- 35% said physical intimacy including holding hands and kissing
- 27% said conversation he thinks communication happens during halftime
- 22% said time alone
- 16% said nothing I couldn’t ask for a more fulfilling relationship
Men look most attractive dressed in…
- 48% said jeans and a t-shirt
- 20% said a uniform
- 20% said a business suit
- 12% said nothing at all
What household chore would you most like your husband to help with?
- 31% said just take the trash out
- 30% said cooking
- 23% said laundry
- 16% said there’s no way he can make the bed the way I like it, I’d rather do it myself
You would rather marry a man who…
- 54% said makes you laugh like Will Ferrell
- 21% said has more money than Bill Gates
- 15% said is mysterious like Robert DeNiro
- 10% said has washboard abs like Matthew McConaughey
After a bad day, you’d like him to…
- 54% said give me a hug
- 21% said listen to my problems without trying to solve them
- 18% said offer to make dinner and put the kids to bed
- 7% said fix me a drink
How’s your sex life?
- 31% said, “Are you kidding? It’s nonexistent.”
- 26% said, “Still hot and steamy.”
- 25% said, “It’s great, but doesn’t compare to our first years together.”
- 18% said, “Sometimes I’d rather crawl in bed with a good book.”
When you say, “Does this make me look fat?” You really want to hear?
- 65% said his opinion. That’s why I ask.
- 35% said a resounding “no.” Tell me I’m beautiful no matter what I’m wearing.