Prestige Auto & RV Camper Giveaway
Official Rules 2014
- No Purchase is necessary.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The Grand Prize is : A KZ Sportsmen Classic Travel Trailer from Prestige Auto and RV in Hallie. This camper is valued at $12,321.
4. Finalists will be randomly chosen in a variety of ways : At Prestige Auto and RV throughout the contest period. Through WAXX REWARDS at todayswaxx1045.com ( dates of registration to be announced on air ) I-Points at i94online.com (dates of registration to be announced on air) At selected PEPSI events at 3 participating Gordys County Market locations in June 2014 ( dates and times of events to be announced on air) and at the Northern Wisconsin State Fair at the I94/WAXX display area prior to the Thursday July 10th appearance by Brett Eldredge. WAXX, I94 and Prestige Auto and RV reserve the right to end registration at any location up to 10 days prior to the grand prize event to allow ample time for contacting finalists. Finalists will be selected from the above mentioned contest registration locations and those finalists will be required to appear at the Northern Wisconsin State Fair where the winner will be announced prior to Brett Eldredge’s appearance on stage. Finalists will be eligible to win additional prizes provided by WAXX/ I94/Gordys County Market/ Pepsi/ Northern Wisconsin State Fair and the Wisconsin Association of Campground Operators. Timing of this giveaway could be subject to change. Finalists must be present at this special event to be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize event will involve a random drawing .
5.. All winners will be required to submit a completed prize winner verification form, including valid photo I.D. and social security number. Contestants must be legalUScitizens to be eligible to win.
6. Winners are responsible for all license fees and taxes which may be associated with winning these prizes.
7. By entering the contest , contestants agree to receive confirmation emails from Mid –West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire Prestige Auto and RV and/or other participating sponsors. By entering the contest, contestants agree to abide by the official rules of this contest.
8.. Prestige Auto & RV ,Gordys County Market, Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire, PEPSI, The Northern Wisconsin State Fair and the Wisconsin Association of Campground Owners are not responsible for mail, Internet, other computer errors,unreadable entriies or travel problems that may occur during the course of this contest.
9. Winners agree to allow Prestige Auto & RV , Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire and other participating sponsors to use their likenesses, comments, names in promotional advertising at no compensation to the winner or the above mentioned sponsors now or ever.
10. Prestige Auto & RV and Mid-West Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire reserves the right to lengthen or shorten the contest period without prior notice. Prestige Auto & RV and above mentioned co sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify this contest or the official rules of this contest at any time without prior notice.
11. All judges’ decisions are final.