Q: A new survey asked dads what they want the most for Father’s Day, and here are the results . . .The #1 one thing was a: A phone call from my kids, 47%…. What was #2? (Might ask you to be specific)
A: A big steak, 41%.
3. Some peace and quiet, 38%.
4. Watching a baseball game with the family, 38%.
5. A few beers, 35%.
6. A cheap, practical gift like socks or a tie, 35%.
7. A glass of wine, 34%.
8. To watch whatever I want on TV, 34%.
9. A glass of whiskey, 29%.
10. An expensive physical gift, like an Apple watch, 29%.