Q: According to a new survey the #1 thing that can ruin a vacation is: Lost luggage. 54% of people said it would equal a “vacation disaster.” What’s #2 on this list?
A: No internet, 49%
3. Food poisoning, 47%.
4. Bad weather your entire trip, 47%.
5. A lost or stolen credit card, 44%.
6. Ending up in a bad or unsafe location, 43%.
7. A lost passport or I.D., 40%.
8. Coming down with a cold or the flu, 40%.
9. No air conditioning, 38%.
10. The plumbing breaks, also 38%. Lost reservations, missing a flight, and bad traffic all tied for 11th place. And one more stat: The survey found we’d rather have access to Netflix on a vacation than access to coffee.