Q: According to a new survey looked at the most stressful “life moments.” #1 is Losing your job. What’s the #2 most stressful “life moment?”
A: Moving to a new home.
3. Planning a wedding.
4. Getting married. Seems like they could have combined those last two.
5. Starting a new job.
6. Having your phone die when you’re lost.
7. Having a child. Yep, LESS stressful than not having a phone. (???)
8. Interviewing for a new job.
9. Meeting your significant other’s parents for the first time.
10. Doing your taxes.