Q: According to a new survey of 2,000 people (by Sensodyne) what is the favorite food-related memory?
A: A spaghetti dinner with all of my dad’s family
2) Baking cookies from scratch with my mom in the kitchen
3) Eating ice cream after baseball games with my grandfather
4) Eating popsicles with the neighbor kids
5) Eating watermelon outside with my siblings every summer.
6) Enjoying fried chicken at Grandma’s after church on Sunday.
7) Fresh fish from the lake. We always enjoyed going out catching fish, cleaning them and cooking them for supper.
8) Friday night buffet nights with my best friends in high school.
9) I remember on Sundays we would have a roast with potatoes, carrot and onions.
10) My grandmother would make pizza from scratch. She grew the herbs, made her own sauce and a thick Sicilian style crust